Release v2021.07.23-0Released on July 23, 2021
- Host preflight results are now tracked in the directory
- Host preflights can now be run with an installer spec from STDIN, for example
kubectl get installer 6abe39c -oyaml | /var/lib/kurl/bin/kurl host preflight -.
- Host preflight added to check disk usage in /var/lib/docker.
- Fixed an issue that would cause .x versions to fail for the kotsadm addon.
- Fixed an issue where warning messages would be displayed for passing preflight checks.
- Fixed an issue where terminal control characters were erroneously displayed in noninteractive preflight check output.
- Fixed an issue where invalid configurations for Rook version 1.4 or greater would pass validation checks.