Released on August 06, 2021 Released on August 04, 2021 Released on August 03, 2021
- Fixed an issue where the kotsadm config would be overriden when updating kURL.
Released on July 30, 2021 Released on July 30, 2021
- Added Contour add-on version 1.18.0.
- Added Antrea add-on version 1.2.0.
- Longhorn 1.1.2+ will automatically migrate Rook-backed PVCs to Longhorn-backed if Rook is installed but no longer included in the kURL spec.
- MinIO will automatically import Rook-backed object store data if Rook is installed but no longer included in the kURL spec.
- Rook will automatically be uninstalled if all data is migrated successfully to both Longhorn and MinIO.
Released on July 23, 2021 Released on July 23, 2021
- Host preflight results are now tracked in the directory
- Host preflights can now be run with an installer spec from STDIN, for example
kubectl get installer 6abe39c -oyaml | /var/lib/kurl/bin/kurl host preflight -.
- Host preflight added to check disk usage in /var/lib/docker.
- Fixed an issue that would cause .x versions to fail for the kotsadm addon.
- Fixed an issue where warning messages would be displayed for passing preflight checks.
- Fixed an issue where terminal control characters were erroneously displayed in noninteractive preflight check output.
- Fixed an issue where invalid configurations for Rook version 1.4 or greater would pass validation checks.
Released on July 20, 2021
- Fixed an issue that would cause the installer to panic when
spec.selinuxConfig is not empty or the
preserve-selinux-config flag is specified and
spec.firewalldConfig is empty.
Released on July 19, 2021
- Weave add-on host preflight check will not fail on connection timeout on metrics ports 6781 and 6782.
- The preflight check for ftype on XFS filesystems has been added to all versions of containerd 1.3.7+.
- The EKCO add-on's reboot service no longer depends on docker when using containerd.
Released on July 16, 2021
- The containerd add-on will check XFS filesystems have ftype enabled before attempting to install.
- The load balancer address preflight check will now validate that a valid address is provided before validating the network.
- The default preflight check for memory pass value has been changed from 8Gi to 8G.